Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, October 08, 2004

It's Friday! It's Friday!

Let me start by saying, my side hurts.

Let me also say, it's Friday.
Fridays in the ER suck.
What's the plan for the weekend...
Well, I am going to unpack some more boxes. I came home to a super clean house yesterday (which is in my "top ten feelings"). Now, all I need to work on is unpacking some more stuff. After that, we can work on some home-beautifying projects.

Also, I have to work on Saturday. I'm only working from noon to 4:30, so that's good. I have to make up time from the dr's appt. on Wednesday.
This way, I save my PTO for the holidays...or that's what I thought. Really, I'm now saving my PTO for the 4 days that I'll be out with this surgery...& then if there is any PTO left, then I'll get paid for the days off around the holidays.

Sunday--Josh & Tori's wedding. Yippy. (*Note to self: pick up Damon's suit at the cleaners!*)
(*Additional note to self: look in your closet & pick out something to wear to the wedding!*)

Today is my Mema's birthday. I need to call her. She is just so hard of hearing now, and every time I call her she seems to get frustrated talking on the phone...so maybe I'll give a quick call & then write a letter to her. I havent seen her since July, so I feel really bad about that. I see my other grandparents a lot compared to how much I see her...

What else??
We decided to go ahead & do the surgery. Scheduled for 10/19. I talked to someone who works over at Presby & knows my doctor. She says that he is the most conservative she's worked with. She says that he doesnt do surgery unless he really feels it is warranted, and that he doesnt remove any reproductive organs unless he absolutely has to. She says that others over there will remove an ovary, or various parts of the system if it looks like this, or looks like that. She says Dr.Brough doesnt do that, especially in women who dont have children yet.

He already knows how passionate I am about motherhood...and we're going to go over all the "worst case scenarios" to guide him on my wishes with regard to various situations that may come up. So, that's good. That way it wont put Damon in a position where he comes out & asks Damon, should I take this or that??? Damon would flip out.

****ohhhhh yuck! Just took a sip of cold coffee!****

What else??? Mom is coming on Tuesday & Wednesday to help take care of me. Damon will be off on Tuesday, but return to work on Wednesday.

What else??? Got a sweet email this morning from Jessica. So, Jessica if you are reading this---thank you! And send me more pictures of that sweet baby boy! I imagine he's grown sooooooo much.

Talked to Melissa yesterday morning. That was nice. I feel like I havent talked to her in months. She's so busy with her job & single life. I'm a 9 to 5 gal living the married life. We never seem to connect. So...I called her at 7:30 in the morning, woke her up, and told her to talk to me!

Random thought: if the English language is so complicated, why cant we go ahead and make some new words to make typing faster? For example: lets combin "woke" & "her" so that I can just type "woker". I woker up. That should be correct in my book. So, in the future if you read my blog & I have words that you dont recognize, it's because I'm making them up as I go by combining words that I think should be combined. :)

Okay...I really have to go now. Adios. Will try to write more Monday!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home