Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Thursday.

So Today is Thursday. My side hurts. My side was hurting last night. And, even though my side hurt last night, I was productive. I threw on my sweats & unpacked two whole boxes. I even put some family pictures out. :)

I watched Gilmore Girls & Judging Amy. I saved them to PVR earlier this week.
Then I watched the Apprentice (gosh, I love that show!)

Then I got in bed.

That's it. uneventful evening.

My dad flew in yesterday & arrived around 7 last night. He spent the night at my grandparents' house. Hopefully I'll get to see him tonight or tomorrow night for sure.

I'm supposed to see Mom on Sunday & she said she'd make me some snickerdoodles. Oh, I cant wait!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home