Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, September 27, 2004

Hello Monday....

Well, it's Monday.

How was the weekend? Well, I spent it trying to save the Princess. No kidding. I probably spent 20 hours this weekend trying to save the princess. My dad sent Damon & I this video game thing with 76 different games on it.
I could not stop myself. We played Tetris, Pacman, and Super Mario Brothers. Now, when I was a kid, we had a Nintendo. I saved the princess a lot. Now that I'm older...my mario skills are a little rusty. I cant seem to get past the 8th world. Oh, we are such geeks. We stayed home on Friday & Saturday nights playing video games!!! LOL!
Oh well...we had fun.

Weekend movie reviews...
*Murder in the First...it's about Alcatraz...very, very good.
*Mean Girls...with Lindsey Lohan. I thought it was cute. Luckily, I watched it without Damon. He would have just made fun of me for liking it. It's a teeny-bopper movie about how mean & back stabbing high school girls can be.

That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home