Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Serena Williams: What was THAT outfit???

Okay, so to a match in the US Open, Serena Williams wore those shiny black shoe covers that went up to her knees to look like knee-high boots. Along with the "booties" she wore a denim skirt with little metal studs all over it, a tank top, and dangly earrings.

On one hand I commend her for the bravery she has & her ability to express her individuality. On the other hand, bad fashion is just bad fashion.

I myself have been the victim of my own poor fashion sense & I look back on it & dont really know what I was thinking at the time.

But Serena--really--we're fans because we want to see you play tennis. We arent checking out your attire. In fact, choices like that are distracting from your game. I spent more time trying to figure out your outfit than I did admiring your ability to play a tennis match.
You're at a 10; I need you at a 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home