Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Vanilla Frappacino from Starbucks...

As a rule, I have not really been a Starbucks fan b/c I always thought that their coffee was too strong.

Well, last winter I discovered the Gingerbread Latte. Fabulous.

Just when I thought that I could never find a caffeinated beverage that would top the Gingerbread Latte...I tried a Vanilla Frappacino. I have no idea if I am spelling it correctly....but I dont really care. I dont have to write down my order @ Starbucks--and even if I did, I would just write "Vanilla Frap" & leave it at that.

So anyway--back to this wonderful drink... It just might be one of the best drinks to ever cross these lips. I like it, I love it, I want some more of it!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home