Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, August 20, 2004

Concrete....

Okay...so I was thinking about getting this....
it's a concrete & barbed wire bra @ www.kemalexander.com

Okay not really....

But come on...a concrete & barb-wire bra.
this is art?

Seriously--I must be insane to just continue working full time when apparently I could make a fortune if I started working with concrete. :)

I dont know...sometimes I just dont get it. I went to MOMA & while I find a lot of it very, very, cool....it all seems very, very, stupid or at the very least--very, very, easy.
A bench--is it art, or is it a place to sit.
Wadded up notebook paper...do I throw it away, or stand there & gaze at its beauty?? I must have looked like an idiot in there.

That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home