Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Testing 1-2-3....Ready on the Mic...

Okay, so this is my first Blog. I heard about them on the news a while back, but never thought much more about the topic.

Ginger Dean recently emailed me & told me to check out her blog with pix of her new classroom. Done. How cool is this??? So--she's turning her mom into a tecn0-geek, and I guess she has rubbed off on me as well!

Let's see....what do I want to write about today????

What's going on in the world....the Olympics. Let's talk about that swimmer, Phelps. Could his little swimmer pants dip any lower? I'd love to see what the Church Lady has to say about that...."who could have told him to wear those pants make all the little ladies have impure thoughts about the 'lympics??? who could it be??? Could it be Satan????" tee hee hee heeeeee....

Ummm...right now I have a stye on my eye. It sucks. It hurts every time I close my eye. And--so I went to the pharmacy & bought this product called "Stye". I get it home--go to put it on my eye--& the first line of the label reads: This is not a medicine. WTF? Why the hell was it on the eye medicine aisle? I bought a non-medicine medicine. The product is made of petroleum jelly & mineral oil. It's a lubricant. And I am thinking---why? So I won't get a stretch mark right there on my bottom eyelid? And, when you get this product in your eye--it blurs your vision. It says right there on the package--"Do not put this product in your eye." So--I bought a non-medicine eye irritant that lubricates the area around your eye. Again--I reiterate--WTF? I just want my stye to go away!!!
.....where's my magic wand when I need it????

Melissa is still in St.Louis. I think today is the first day of her new job. I hope it's just great!! And, I hope she gets to transfer to Buffalo Creek & I hope they will pay her tons & tons of money & require her to do very little work & she'll be here in Texas near me!!!

Allen is starting 2nd grade today. I hope that's going well. I always loved the first day of school!!!

Megan's here in Dallas....havent talked to her in a while. I need to check in on her & get an update on her life.

Susan is at Children's now as a resident. Got a dog. Cant wait to meet him!!!!

Okay, I am signing off.
BLD


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home