Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Clocking in...

Okay, so yesterday I had to clock in for the first time @ this job. I am proud to report, that I was on time. I have never been known as "Miss Punctuality", so I am pretty proud of myself.

And yet, being on time, talking to my dad, and my newly mulched flower beds were the only bright spots in my day yesterday. Yesterday sucked.

Today--well, today is going to be better!

I was on time again today. I would have been early yesterday if it had not been for those kids in the school crosswalk. Dont they know that I need to clock in?? Who do they think they are???
LOL. I'm totally kidding.

What else...yesterday I dropped the corner of a chart on the top of my foot. The good news is that my foot is not broken. The bad news is that it hurts like it is broken.

What else??? Well, it's early in the day...so I really dont have much to report.

Signing off!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home