Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Costa Rica bound!....oh wait, I'm not going!

Damon & Dad are planning a trip to Costa Rica.
Have to admit...I'm a little jealous! I enjoyed Costa Rica. I enjoyed lounging by the pool with Damon bringing me the drink of the hour!

ALL A GIRL WANTS IS AN UMBRELLA IN HER DRINK WHILE LOUNGING IN THE SUN WITH THE SOUND OF THE OCEAN WAVES ROCKING HER TO SLEEP! Is that really too much to ask for???

No--they are hopefully going to San Jose soon. Dad's got the vacation time & Damon is just itching to go somewhere. I think they'll have a good time. Sadly--I cant afford to take the time away from work. Got to save that PTO for the holidays. We may get to go snowboarding...so we'll see...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home