Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, August 26, 2004

To do...To get...

So, we're redoing the house...
I still want to get...
Hippo steps (overstock.com Item#925052)
Porch Swing (white one!)
Backyard statue (krupps.com Item#ORF7778)

We still need to...
oh, this list could go on & on...so I'll just post the projects that I'm thinking about now.

Clean out shed
Organize lawn tools
Create the front flowerbed we've been discussing
hang swing
lay the hippo steps
plant more rose bushes by the two I already have
clean out ledge planter
plant flowers in that
I'd love to paint the house white/off white & trim in black.
lay more sod. (I think what we've laid is really taking off!)
trim more trees (hire someone!)

Okay...I'm done thinking about all this. My brain is tired!!!!!!!! It's all never-ending!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home