Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Beer & Poker...a decor theme for the kitchen these do not make!

To my husband:

I do not live in a Frat House. I never have aspired to live in a Frat House.
Beer & Poker...yes, I am sure that many men would agree these go together very well. Add a few pizzas, cigar smoke, & some buddies & you'd really have it all! But these dreams you have of turning our kitchen into your own personal gambling room...well you just need to give up. You will not win. Grow up. At least pretend to be a grown up. Your beer bottle collection, though important to you, has no place in the kitchen where you expect me to prepare nutritious meals.

I win, you lose. Move the poker table. Put away the cards. Get the beer bottles out of sight. For heaven's sake--we have company coming over!

Love,
Your wife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home