Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Commentator Mishaps @ the Olympics

1. Weightlifting commentator: "This is Gregoriava from
Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her
warm up and it was amazing."

2. Dressage commentator: "This is really a lovely
horse and I speak from personal experience since I
once mounted her mother."

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: "I owe a lot to my parents,
especially my mother and father."

4. Boxing Analyst: "Sure there have been injuries, and
even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really
that serious.

5. Softball announcer: "If history repeats itself, I
should think we can expect the same thing again."

6. Basketball analyst: "He dribbles a lot and the
opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all
over their faces."

7. At the rowing medal ceremony: "Ah, isn't that nice,
the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of
the British crew."

8. Soccer commentator: "Julian Dicks is everywhere.
It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field."

9. Tennis commentator: "One of the reasons Andy is
playing so well is that, before the final round, his
wife takes out his balls and kisses them... Oh my
God, what have I just said?"

teeheehee...how funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home