Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, October 15, 2004

I am soooooo tired.

I am so tired. I just want to go home. I cant believe that it is so early in the day.
I went to bed on time last night, and got up late this morning. (well, later than normal...) I had just enough time to brush my teeth, brush my hair, get dressed & run out the door. Luckily, I made it to work on time!

What else? I plan to go straight home after work & veg.

I have to work a day shift at Baylor on Sunday. The extra $$ will be nice, but the actual work is going to suck. And, for the amount of effort that it requires of me to go to that job & learn the new computer program, etc....it's so not worth the pay I get over there.

My house is clean. That's good.

Oh, there's a ceiling fan in the kitchen. Well, last night, I KNEW I smelled an electrical fire. Yup. The stupid ceiling fan/light fixture in the kitchen was spazzing out, conking out, and literally--melting down.
Great...one more thing we get to replace in this wonderful home that I call the money pit. I cant wait to be done with this project.

I wish I had a gazillion dollars....oh, the projects I would PAY to have done!!!

Okay...I'm going to close my eyes & day dream right quick about having a gazillion dollars. I would stand around with a Mimosa in my hand...with my feather pumps on..."No, that goes over there.... be careful with that.... oh, that will never do... oh, yes! That's fabulous.... I'll take another drink, Miles (my imaginary butler...)".

My office mate, Jamie does not understand my humor. Perhaps she lacks the intellect necessary for complete understanding.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home