Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, October 14, 2004

It's Thursday. It's Thursday. Almost Friday!

Well, it's Thursday.
My to do list for today...
(1) work ...and this one is really starting to interfere with the other items on my daily "to do" list.
(2) go to the bank & make a deposit. (woo-hoo!)
(3) buy stamps, mail letters.

Last night...got a hair cut. No biggie...just took about 2 inches off the ends.
Did my nails...had to cut the other 9 nails down to match the left thumb after the unfortunate thumb incident Wednesday night.
Now--it feels weird to type without my fingernails. They are so short! Like...volleyball coach short.

Had Boston Market for dinner last night. It was pretty good.

Eddie had bad dreams all night. Kept waking me up because he was running in his sleep & barking in his dreams. Funny to watch, but I was sleepy & not really in the mood to sit up & laugh at him. Ever try to wake up a sleeping, running, barking Rottie? Not easily done.

I dont know much else.

Tonight The Apprentice & ER come on. Love those shows. I'm excited. I plan to camp out in the living room & unpack boxes & watch my shows.

Signing off for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home