Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Guess who's going to be TTC????

...okay, TTC=Trying to Conceive!!!! ...as in, trying to get pregnant!!!

ME ME ME ME ME ME ....AND DAMON!!!

Had my post-op Dr's appointment this morning. I didnt know that I am still not supposed to be lifting things, working out, or doing anything physical. I didnt know that. Apparently, I have two more weeks of that. So...cant go to 6 Flags this weekend.

Anyway...onto the baby stuff. I asked, "So when can we start trying?" and his response was, "What are y'all doing tonight?" hee hee hee hee! So anyway, he said that he wants to see me pregnant in the next 3 months.

Now that is a challenge that I am ready for! Woo hoo!!!


...and...somebody else that I know is very newly pregnant. She and I can be pregnant together!!! BUT---I wont say who it is because those are not my beans to spill!

Here's another thing though: if I get PG (pregnant) right away, then I'll deliver in the Summer. I will be walking around hot & sweaty & huge in the Texas heat. No thank you. I think it would be perfect if we dont get PG until January. Then I would deliver at the beginning of Fall. ...which can still be hot in Texas. So really, it would be perfect if we got PG in Feb/Mar....but then that's out of the "next three months" that were ordered by the doctor! Ugh.

Whatever happens happens.
I'll just happily follow my doctors orders!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home