Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Thursday = Go home to a clean house day.

Thursdays mean that I go home to a clean house. Woohoo.
Also, I really like to watch 3 shows a week. Two of them come on tonight, so that's fabulous!

Movie Review:
Blow Out with John Travolta. It's an old movie, but the story line sounded good...so I got it. Well, Damon & I started to watch it last night. The beginning of it was rather riskay...& I had to take it out of the DVD player to make sure that Netflix didnt accidentally send us some adult flick. It was funny. Anyway...we got through that part & the movie never seemed to pick up. So, we turned it off.

Mom & David sold their house & are getting a new one. That'll be good. The new house is bigger & better. The yard is wonderful too. Also--they'll have parking spaces for 5 cars. That's huge.

Not much else. Still trying to get pregnant.

Oh---new word. Learned this one from my friend, Tawna. "preciatecha." Short for: I appreciate you. I love it. I love it. I love it.

I'm out for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home