Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, November 08, 2004

Just another Manic Monday!

Okay...busy weekend. I was mad & had a bad day on Friday. Not really going to go into all that, because I am in a happy mood now. No time or room for downers!

Quitting smoking. This sucks. Why did I start in the first place. I have to quit so that I can have a baby. Had 4 all day yesterday. That was it. Woohoo for me.
So far, only 2 for today. Woohoo.

Yesterday: one year anniversary.
Went to lunch at Chuy's. I think I'm done with that place. Service sucked.
Went shopping for a porch swing. Didnt find one, but found a dining room table that we both like (FINALLY!) It was on sale for 1/2 off, but we still could not drop $1500+ on a table. That was 1/2 off, without any chairs!!! So, we'll just have to wait & see.
Also, found an antique cast iron baby bed. I've been pricing these (new) on the internet, and they range between $1200 & $2000. This one was $375. Damon says that when we get our first positive result, then we'll go & get it. If it's still there, then it's meant to be. I say--when we go back to get it, then we will only purchase it if a standard crib mattress fits it. I am not buying that thing if a regular crib mattress doesnt fit. That would just be a headache to get a custom mattress & then have to sew all custom bedding that is not standard size. I'm not big on that idea.
So, we'll see...

Anyway...after the shopping, we went & had dinner at Hattie's. That's the restaurant where we had the rehearsal dinner for our wedding. Oh, the food was great. The service was great. Everything was great.

Over dinner was when Damon gave the verbal go ahead for trying to have a baby!!! Woohoo!!!
(and I'm thinking...who all did I tell about this blog...because I dont know who all wants to read this kind of stuff....)

Then we went home & lit our anniversary candle. It is a huge pillar candle with our wedding invitation in it. You light it every year on your anniversary, and burn it for one hour. It will burn for our first 40 anniversaries!!!

Okay...I've got some work to do before this day is over.
Signing off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home