Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, January 24, 2005

I'm soooooosoooooo sick!

Okay, so I have a cold, I think.
I'm all nasally (if that's a word), I've got a sore throat, sneezing. Sounds like a typical cold. I cant take hardly anything for it (b/c I'm now pregnant). So--symptom control is minimal.

I feel like crap. I have no idea why I came to work today. I have no business being here.

But, we're all going to be in a day-long meeting this week. Three workers go tomorrow, three Wednesday (incl.me) and 3 on Thursday. So--that means that Tues, Wed, & Thursday are going to be awful & crazy.

I absolutely cannot miss Wednesday, and it would be selfish & inconvenient for others if I miss tomorrow. But, I feel like crap. We'll just have to see how I feel in the morning.
I cant control being sick or I would have just chosen not to be...you know?

Okay...I'm out for today. I'm tired. I am hungry. I cant breathe out of my nose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home