Life Is Just So Daily

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Summertime Baseball World Series....

Gage played in his first World Series for baseball this past Summer. Yes, I'm that behind on blogging. And because I'm behind, this is basically going to be a photo-dump kind of session b/c I can no longer remember the game-by-game play-by-play recap to provide.

On Day 1, you check in. They INTERVIEW the boys based on information on the player's original-raised-seal birth certificate. It's pretty hard core.
"What's your mother's name?"
"Mommy."
I love it! Haaaa!

This is some guy....some batting guy.... idk---I think he has a batting coaching company or something. He was a celebrity or quasi-celebrity. I have no idea. Gage knew who he was and wanted his pic with him. Okay..... {Hey, quasi-celebrity, if you see yourself here and get offended, lo siento.}

Mommy brought the spirit wear/spirit gear. My inner cheerleader was all over it....
:) Eliette and I clearly had to try on our headbands and practice cheering.

Gage even lightened up a bit and wore the go-team glasses. {Mommy's antics are proving to be a bit juvenile for his tastes these days.... whatever! We are making memories here!!!!! Though, in the future he may recall these memories as, "Remember that time you embarrassed me by....." }


The coach for our team starts and ends every game with a prayer. I love that.
:)

Game play pics....








 Last day, last game. He was EXHAUSTED from playing several games a day for days....
Sweet boy. I LOVE the above pic of us. You're 8years old in this picture. I love it. I love you. I love that I can still hold you, even though you're about 2/3 of my size. I will scoop you up and pick you up as long as I can. I will carry you physically when I can, and emotionally forever! I am so thankful that God blessed me with you, and I am trying my best every day to guide and shape you into the person that you are, and the person you are to be....I try so very hard to raise you up to be a kind and generous person. I love you beyond measure! You make me so very proud so often. I can hardly ask for more, right??? Love you, Buddy.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home