Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, August 28, 2014

6/29: Road Trip!

At the end of June, I hit the road solo heading to the Austin area for Baby Sammy's shower. So fun, so glad that I went, and I was so excited Liz & Kevin! {I still am excited, but Baby Sammy's here now, so it's a different excitement. :) Welcome, beautiful Baby Sammy!} I'm so sad that I didn't photograph every detail of this shower. Everything was sooooo perfect.

Yay for Baby Sammy!
Yay for Mommy & Daddy!
:)

www.wishingonasnowflake.com

And---either there or on the way home, I spotted a cool car for Gage. When you're the mom of a little dude who is very into cars, you do this: you snap pics of cars on the road just to show them. They love it.
:)
Even now---I don't know what kind of car that is.
I don't know.
I don't care.
But I know that he knows, and I know that he cares, and it scores me points! Woohooo!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home