Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, September 19, 2014

The last bit of the beach....

{I use the term "beach" but it was hard to find much sand with all the seaweed on shore... But hey---we made the most of it!}

This picture above: I just love it. It's so very her. "Wait for me, Daddy. Wait for me, Brother. I want to go too."

This next picture? So very him.


 My handsome, adventurous boy!











{Look! Eliette's SMILING on the beach! I hardly remember this even happening. It was short lived, I can assure you.}




And that, my friends, is the end of the 2014 road trip from Dallas to San Antonio to Galveston to home.
The next morning we packed up and checked out and headed home. There was another stop at Buc-ees, and I remember a stop for Cinnabon. Then, we were home! While it's fun to go and see other places, it's also good to climb into bed at HOME!



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:03 PM , Anonymous Egypt said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home