Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Saturday & Sunday....

Well, while everyone else was enjoying a nice Labor Day weekend---I was going to the doctor everyday. That's okay though!

I had an appointment Saturday, and then an appointment Sunday.

Jessica went with me to both because she is my IM (intra-muscular) shot giver. 

Saturday after our appointment, we went to Northpark. Hello, Northpark!
{How do I love thee? Let me count the ways!} 

We had TONS of fun with sunglasses.....
Jess had to have a pair tightened, and what are two gals to do while we wait? Try on a bazillion pairs... 

And we walked the mall....and shopped a bit..... and then it was time for lunch. We were STARVING and wanted to hit the Cheesecake Factory. 

Fried macaroni & cheese? Yes, please.

Then what?
The Container Store.
Then what?
Whole Foods.
Then what?
Home.

I really think I overdid it that day with all that walking about with my big ol' ovaries! I went home & rested.

Then what?
Dinner out at Saltgrass with Hubby's family, sock shopping at Dick's, and tv shopping at BestBuy...then Walmart.

Gage and I were bored with tvs and tv stuff....
We had more fun in the toy aisle.


AND---I found this shark bike helmet! How cool is this!?!? Of course, he totally wants this for his birthday, along with some bike lights that tell you how fast the bike is going. Boy stuff.

After that, I was tired. Totally pooped out. I slept soooo well that night!

...and then, Sunday, we were up to do it again. Back to Starbuck's at 9:15, back to the doctor at 10.
This time---we were given the green light, and told to trigger Sunday night. Whoohoooo!
And then what????

I drove Jess down Swiss Ave. and we found the houses used in the GCB show. And, I learned that GCB got cancelled.
Whatev----
We were tourists for a few minutes.

(both houses are having the roof areas worked on...just so you know....)

Then what?
Quick trip to Jack-in-the-box for egg rolls.
Quick trip to Walmart to pick up a tv wall mount.
Then---home.
Nap.
Lounge.
Brisket dinner with James & Jess UNTIL---the big trigger shot.
Wooohoooo!
:)


Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 7:39 PM , Anonymous JessN said...

Good times!!!!

 
At 8:05 PM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

PS: I know it looks like I eat nothing but sh*t, but that's so not true! It's just the way it turned out on the weekend! Promise!!!!

 
At 11:00 AM , Anonymous JessN said...

it's ok....you ate TONS of watermelon Sunday!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home