Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, September 03, 2012

Twas the Day Before Egg Retrieval ....by me.



Twas the day before egg retrieval,
and all through the house...
We were on pins & needles,
"How will this turn out?"

"Will we buy another stocking
at Christmas this year?"
Visions of triplets
fill Daddy with fear.

Tonight, Memaw will sleep over
in our home and be our guest;
Making sure Gage gets to school
in the morning at his best.

Today, I'm doing laundry
and getting the house 'just so.'
When we leave in the morning,
everything will be ready to go. 

When we arrive for the retrieval,
I'll get a gown and a cap.
Then I'll snuggle down tight
for my anesthesia nap!

As we get started,
I'll see Dr.M & Dr.C-P,
along with the rock-star staff,
to make us some BABIES!

....that's all for now,
because I'm merely speculating
about this multi-player way
we will be procreating!



Labels:

4 Comments:

At 10:50 AM , Blogger Christy said...

Very cute!

Good luck friend! Thinking of you.

 
At 8:26 AM , Blogger mpotter said...

super creative.
awesome at taking all of this in stride.

 
At 4:33 PM , Blogger Erica said...

i hope it went well today!

 
At 4:33 PM , Blogger Erica said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home