Life Is Just So Daily

Saturday, September 01, 2012

Date Night!

Hubby and I hadn't had a date night in quite a while!

So---since he got some good news at work, I decided to have him meet me at a restaurant for date night. I asked Memaw to watch Gage for a couple of hours on a school night. She happily obliged.

I texted Hubby,
"I'm ready for our date!"
Here we are at Culpepper's...

Gotta love the funny let's-take-our-own-pictures shots.

Chad, the chef there educated us on the dry-aging process and took us down to this cooler and showed us the process in action. It's so neat and so gross! I kind of think that meat is gross, so there's that component to my thought process. He encouraged me NOT to try dry-aging anything on my own, and not covering a steak in salt, leaving it in the fridge for an extended period of time and attempting to serve it to ANYONE.
So...I won't.
:)

It was a great dinner out.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home