Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Our Little Man is SEVEN ! ! !

Gage chose the shark theme, and we had his birthday party at an indoor aquatic center. The party didn't start until 3pm, so it made for a very.very long day of waiting for poor Gage.

So....Mommy let him open a gift early! He chose the one in the bag...



He got a cross necklace from James Avery.

Then he got to open some gifts from GrandDaddy Longhorn...




All the while, Daddy was running to pick up balloons and drinks for the party.

Darnin was frosting cupcakes...




Now ask me what I was doing?
Well....I was feeling sick to my tummy for the first time during this pregnancy. I did a lot of laying about. Some household chores. Took a shower, got dressed....organized everything to go, and that's about it.

For the first time ever----it was not just 50-shades-of-crazy on the day of a party!
Yaaaay!

I'll post party pics soon.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 5:11 PM , Blogger Beth said...

Birthday wishes to that sweet boy of yours!

 
At 5:39 PM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

thank you very much!

 
At 8:55 PM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

Yeah, Gage...I'm totally with ya bud...I go for that yellow bag EVERY time too!! LOVE me some James Avery! :) I CANNOT believe he is SEVEN!!!!!!

 
At 5:43 PM , Anonymous informasi 2015 said...

ok i like this post !! thank u for sharing

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home