Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Beta Watch....

Beta Watch: it's like Bay Watch but without the beach, or the swimsuits, or Pamela Anderson, or The Hoff, or the slow-motion running....
Okay, so it's nothing like Bay Watch.
....and I'm not going to run in slow motion for you because with everything I've got going on right now, it would look a bit more like a shar pei seizing, okay?

Anyway....
So, I had another appointment today for a blood draw to confirm my pregnancy and check that the pregnancy hormone was doubling in the appropriate time allotted. It's supposed to double every 48-72 hours, I believe.

My 2 blood draws were about 45 hours apart.
Our # went from 97 to 224.
Houston, we're having a baby!


Labels:

5 Comments:

At 7:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gawsh! I am sooooo excited for you both!!! (well, really three, since lil man will now be a big brother) YAY!!!!

xoxo
Leslie

 
At 7:48 PM , Blogger Christy said...

What awesome news!

And yes, I was SUPER excited for Porgie and Izzy to hit all the big milestones. But Guppy? He is my last baby, and I don't want him to grow up so fast It makes me sad.

 
At 6:24 AM , Blogger mpotter said...

super!
feel WELL.

 
At 6:52 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

Yaaaaahoooo!

(Now I'm having visions of running in slow motion into the blood draw lab at my clinic ;) hehehe)

 
At 7:00 AM , Anonymous Ginger said...

AWESOME! So exciting! Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home