Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Overdue!

I never posted about my dinner out with the Dallas Divas for my birthday.
We went to Campisi's, which I of course miss living out here in the sticks. Sure, we have a little one at the Harbor, but it's so not the same as the dimly lit original.

Pics from the evening....
We don't all get together as often as we should, and it feels like we just touch on topics when we do get together. There just isn't enough time in one dinner to cover it all! {Which is soooo why we need to do it more often.}

This year, for each of our b-days, we are all getting an identical heart toggle bracelet, engraved with a verse from Proverbs 17: "A friend loveth at all times."

Naturally, I knew what I was getting...so I amped it up for the camera.
:)




I don't know what's up with the super-bright photos.

It was so great to get together and naturally, I loved the olive-y pizza & salad!
Miss you guys!!!!!


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss you already! We do need to get together more often :) xoxo-Leslie

 
At 8:19 AM , Blogger Pamela Lambie said...

Miss you MORE!! I can't wait for our next celebration! XOXO

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home