Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, September 07, 2012

Fertilization Report: Day 3

Got the call from Dr.C-P.
Good news!!!!!

So, we had 8 eggs that got ICSI'd, right?
Well, on day 3, all 8 are still in the game.
Now, 7 of them look great.
One of them is lagging, but it's still in the game.

7 are 8-10 cells.
1 is 6 celled.

Assisted hatching was performed on all 8 of them today.
Yay, for the hatching of the eggs....or embryos!
Whatever! I hear "hatching" and I think "egg."

So, I will update you briefly on me and how I'm feeling, and then I will leave you with some lovely egg images.
Me: feeling a bit better. Is it the pain medicine or am I actually getting better? I choose to believe the latter! I was only up 3 times in the night to urinate, and it wasn't quite the knee-trembling experience it had been. So that's good, right???

I've been taking it easy today, but unable to sleep for more than 30-45 minutes.

Anyhow.....here's our egg imagery that will help us think happy, fertile, positive thoughts!


Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:46 AM , Blogger Aubs said...

woo hoo!!! will keep praying!!

 
At 1:18 PM , Blogger Christy said...

When do they do the transfer? This is so exciting!

 
At 3:14 PM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

We have to be at the RE on Sunday at 7:30am.
Yay! Let's do this, yo!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home