Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Fertilization Report: Day 1





So, the embryologist called this morning. (Dr.C-P).

After further examination, the 15 that were initially thought to be mature were not all mature. There were 16 obtained total.
3 were over-ripe and degenerating.
5 were just under being mature enough to fertilize.
8 were perfect, and fertilized yesterday through ICSI.

So, we have 8 fertilized eggs growing in a petri dish in Dallas.
Grow, grow, grow!!!!

Tomorrow, they will rest and they won't be handled or examined at all.

Friday, they will be examined again, and the assisted hatching will take place, and a culture medium change will take place too.

So, that's where they are.

Grow, grow, grow little cells!

{Me? I'm still on the couch in yesterday's clothes. Been here since yesterday. I am feeling a bit better, though. I am planning to hop in the shower in just a few minutes, and I may even treat myself to a mani-pedi today. Bring on the Fall colors!}

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 12:12 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

Woo hoo! Grow embies, grow!

 
At 1:01 PM , Blogger AmyB said...

Hello...you left a comment on my blog. Do I know you?? :-)

 
At 7:24 PM , Blogger Stephanie and Jeff Stovall said...

Yay!!!!! Grow eggs grow!!! I hope you are feeling better!! I love reading about your experiences... I feel so much more educated about the process! ;)

 
At 7:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting! Sending positive thoughts your way! xoxo

 
At 4:39 PM , Blogger Erica said...

PRAYING!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home