Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

So ready....


...Ok, I've been a bad, bad, blogger!
Let me tell you: we are in the midst of painting Gage's room CAMO. It's labor-intensive & I'm a man down. That's right. Hubby's got tendonitis which means he is no help w/ regard to the task HE started.

I forgive him though.

I'm just READY for it to be DONE.

In the meantime, I am counting down the days until our vacation (ok, long weekend) HERE....


and here....


and here....


and here...


I need a vacation!!!!!
I'm just sayin'....

3 Comments:

At 3:56 PM , Blogger Judy said...

Oooh, Gage is going to LOVE Legoland!!! The zoo is fandandytastic, too! Can't wait to read about it!

 
At 4:06 PM , Blogger Courtney said...

I would recommend going to the San Diego Wild Animal Park over the zoo. My kids liked it so much more and so did most of our guests. Where are you staying? We can't wait to go back.

 
At 7:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are going to have an amazing time! I was just in San Diego for BlogHer and while I didn't go to the zoo, the city was amazing! I loved Coronado island! Enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home