Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Happy Birthday, Baby R!

I know, I know....lots of birthdays for little ones.
What can I say? Our lives are rich with the blessings of friendship!

So, Little R {aka: R2} turned TWO!


He loves Mickey Mouse {"MowMow"...or "MawMaw"....I can hear him say it in my head, but I have no idea how to translate that into the typed word}.

I will happily share some pics of our friends & pics from the party.

Tough Boy, T:


Gage, being super-fly.


Sweet Boy, B!


H, looking super cool in his towel. {I LOVE those hoodie towels!}


E, saying "cheeeeeeeese!"


Baby J!


And NOW, FINALLY, pictures of the birthday boy!



Other pics from the pool party....












The kiddos enjoyed cupcakes & Capri Suns. YUM!











It was a great time!
Happy Birthday, R2!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home