Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, July 29, 2011

4th of July Weekend...Well, the Friday Before...

The 4th of July was a loooong weekend.
On the Friday night before, we went out on the boat with J,J,R&R.
:)

{Now, I promise you (especially you, Mom) that it was NOT as dark in real-life as it appears in these pictures. No, we would not be swimming off the back of the boat at night, in the dark, on a holiday weekend. Remember---the camera is new. I'm still figuring out how to work things. The camera came with this thing called an 'Owners Manual'....but it's really long, and I've been reeeeaally busy, mmmmkay?}






And how did our evening end?
With fireworks, of course.



...if you've never been on the water to see fireworks....well, I'd put it on your bucket list. It's something to do at least once in your life. Maybe it's overrated for some. Not for me. The bright lights in the sky reflecting off the water....it's wonderful. Just wonderful. I love fireworks to begin with, so to see the fireworks and their reflection on the water is just like TWICE the show. It's great.

And some day, I want to see fireworks over the Hudson River.
It may be bigger and better in my mind than it is in reality, but I'd like to be the judge of that.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:12 PM , Blogger Courtney said...

We used to watch the fireworks in downtown St. Louis from a boat. It is an entirely different perspective. The fireworks look really beautiful as they reflect off the water. It looks like you guys had a great time!

 
At 6:50 AM , Anonymous Annabeth said...

We went to Florida on year on the 4th and watched the fireworks from the ocean. WOW! They go forever and look spectacular!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home