Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, August 01, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me! {Late}

Okay, yes, for my birthday, I got an AMAZING Nikon camera that I LOVE. (thank you, Hubby!)
Know what else I got?
Some Jimmy Choo Shoes from my Mamasita & PawPaw!
Yaaaay me!



They are black & strappy & super cute!
Know where I wore them?

To the doctor's office with Mamasita.
To see.... Mom's Oncologist, Dr.W.


And on 8/9, I will be going with Mom to ring "THE" bell. The Celebratory Bell. The End-of-Chemo-Bell.
Yaaaaay!


:)
All good things.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 5:54 AM , Blogger Zephra said...

Yes yes all that is wonderful and stuff but...where is a photo of the shoes???

 
At 10:25 AM , Blogger Shoeaddict said...

Yes, HELLO?!?! Where is a picture of the shoes?

 
At 5:21 PM , Blogger Kate said...

Happy Birthday! Yay to Mamasita! And yeah, pics of the shoes! :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home