Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, August 01, 2011

4th of July Weekend....part Two.

Saturday morning called for more boating, right?
Boating requires a trip to the Bass Pro Shop, right?
{Ok, maybe not, but I LOVE the Bass Pro Shop so I try to work a trip in whenever I can. It's very odd that I would love that place....but I do. I love it.}


And clearly, the little ones love the place too.

If you haven't been to the Bass Pro Shop out here, they have this outdoor sandy area where the kids can play. I love that place too. Hubby doesn't have a lot of patience out there. It's sandy, it's hot, and it's not fun for him. But, that's okay. These guys LOVED it.





After that---tubing on the new tube.






Until the sun went down....



And then we headed home.
The fun photo?
Mommy's wind-blown boat hair.
AAAAAUUUUGGGHHHHH!


{Yes, I am a fearless woman to post that picture on the internet. I don't care. I am who I am.}

So, that was 4th of July Weekend, Part Two. I'm telling you---we packed a LOT of fun into one holiday weekend. I still have so much more to blog about! And with blogging, I'm about a month behind. Ugh.... I'll catch up, I promise. I promise!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 5:26 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

Boat hair is the best!

 
At 9:47 AM , Blogger mamasita said...

Are those babies in the tube behind the boat ALONE???

 
At 2:09 PM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

No, they aren't alone. They have their life jackets with them.

 
At 5:10 PM , Blogger Melissa Jeffery said...

Where am I? Clearly I supposed to be in these pictures. . .Even the wind-blown hair photo needs me in it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home