Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, August 07, 2011

AND, ANOTHER THING!

Since I've recently posted about kid toy manufacturers:
"Now with 250 pieces!"
Sh*t like that printed on a box: Not so much of a selling point to THIS Little Mama. You print that on a package, and my brain deciphers it as "250 little things that you will probably step on, have to pick up yourself, and 1/2 of them will be lost in the first week, only to be found one at a time over the next 10 years" (& sometimes the abbreviated version of "You'll be picking this sh*t up for years").

I'm just sayin'....

And I also happen to believe that Legos should be made of metal, so that I can just run a hefty magnet over the carpet & general baseboard area of the playroom to gather them.
Just an idea....
...of course, then the mean little metal corners flying accross the room to the magnet...well, that's probably gonna hurt someone {me!} and I'd likely insist on a product recall...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:35 AM , Blogger Just Jiff said...

OMG! I have dug Legos out of the bottom of my feet MANY times. I def think they should have magnetic qualities. Amazing idea!

 
At 5:13 PM , Blogger Kate said...

You're a genius! Peter already has boxes that we've been collecting for years. I can't wait to play, clean up, and bandage my feet when I step on them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home