Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

4th of July Weekend...Part Three

We didn't boat EVERY day. We mixed it up a bit, but with this Texas heat, we had to incorporate water into the daily activities of the little ones. So, there was a lot of slippin' & slidin'. The boys had a BLAST!









And water in my weekend? Yes, I'll have mine frozen in a margarita. ...as I 'help' Jessica decorate holiday cookies. Needless to say, when she opens her own bakery some day, I will NOT earn the position of a job in the kitchen area.


If you can't tell by the photo---I was already tired.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:16 AM , Blogger Shoeaddict said...

I love a margarita!

 
At 2:16 PM , Blogger mamasita said...

What a FUN week-end! The last time I saw R2, he played along side the Slip-N-Slide. He's getting to be a big boy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home