Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

For M'Witty.

M'Witty is Melissa. Allen gave her that name years ago when he was just learning to talk. It kind of stuck... for me, anyway....

So, Melis---you remember the conversation we had not too long ago when you mentioned how TALL Gage is getting? And I went on to tell you how difficult it's getting for me to carry & hold him?
That night I made Hubby take these pictures. So, pardon my appearance; these pics were taken for you to see how BIG he is and how freaky we look when I hold him!
:)






And so to the world, I say: I'm not gaining weight---I'm just making sure my lap stays large enough to hold my son....and the dog.

;p

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 8:26 AM , Blogger Zephra said...

Yeah me too.

 
At 9:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, he is gettng tall! You must be one strong mama too still be able to carry him. You guys are so cute!

 
At 9:17 AM , Blogger Just Jiff said...

You must be VERY strong to carry him around! Geez. I remember when Z was getting too big to lift into the cart, I finally would make him jump as I picked him up -- totally helped me lift him into the cart. :)

You look amazing, too. Just sayin.

 
At 9:19 PM , Blogger Marni's Organized Mess said...

I second that! You must have great biceps! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home