Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Halloween Decor...

And---guess what I'm COMPLETELY ready to put away?
The Halloween Decor.
I'm so sick of looking at it....

The bat wall...



In the window...











In the kitchen...

{there were more kitchen decorations...but I didn't take a picture of them...hmmm}
In the living room....







In Gage's room...




In Gage's bathroom...



In the guest bathroom...



The little niche area going into our room...

Pics of our Halloween Decor, so I can look at it next year...and so I won't forget...

I didn't do any in our bedroom.... I didn't do much in the playroom.... Or the guest bedrooms....

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 7:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude! You seriously went all out! Nice job! :)

 
At 6:03 PM , Blogger Erica said...

your halloween decor is soooo cute. Love!

 
At 7:45 AM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

That's crazy that you decorate that much!!! I decorate A LOT for Christmas but I don't think I even do that much!!! Super mom!

 
At 6:29 PM , Blogger Rob said...

Elegant and spooky! Very nice!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home