Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, October 29, 2010

Festive Fun: Dallas Arboretum

On Sunday, October 17th....I took Gage to the Dallas Arboreteum.
There was a whole crew from our neighborhood going, and we all just kind of met up once we were there... Good times.

:)
If you've never been to the Arboretum in the Fall...well, you're just missing out. It's my FAVORITE time of year to go.
But I must say about this last time: it was more crowded than I've ever seen it ever. Really. We used to go all the time, but I'd always go during the week. Going on the weekend was for the birds! People EVERYWHERE...parking NOWHERE.... And, I even ran into an old classmate from junior high & high school, but because we met on a path, people were waiting for us to move and there was no place to scoot. So, I moved out of the way & then she was gone! Too many people, I say.
{So, Kelly R.(now V), I'm sorry! I meant to spend more time chatting, but it just didn't work out that way! Your daughters are adorable!}

Anyway....here are some pictures from the day:

Gage...


Gage & his buddy, H.


Gage & Mommy...


Gage LOVES pumpkins. Seriously---you let Gage & his daddy loose at a pumpkin patch? No telling HOW much they'd spend if you didn't set a limit... I'm just sayin'....


Gage was excited about having his picture made there with all the pumpkins & his GhostBusters costume...






And of course the kiddos had fun in the frog fountains...




Gage & H checking out the cottage...



So much to see & do...



Quiz: Which kid is used to his mom whipping out the camera every other second? Why, yes, that would be my kid on the right. What a little poser! {GQ---here he comes!}



So...when it was time to leave, Gage & I were starving. I agreed to take these two to Chili's for a laaaaate lunch/early dinner.
Clearly, Gage is very excited to have such a good friend...




It was a great day.
A tiring day...but a great one.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 10:41 PM , Blogger Marni's Organized Mess said...

It looks like we're in the same boat! I am about two weeks behind if life to blog ratio too. hehe.

I LOVE the Pumpkin Patch like Gage. I could spend all day there and never get bored. I think it's the colors and feel of the sun. Perfect.

LOVE the costume, BTW. :)

 
At 2:27 PM , Blogger Ava said...

nice pictures! so cute!

 
At 12:19 AM , Blogger Fernando Solis Eguiza said...

El NiƱo Y Tu Pilin

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home