Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pics from October 6th: Lofland Park

One Wednesday...October 6th to be exact, Gage & I went to play at Lofland Park in Rockwall. We don't frequent that park, but we decided to give it a whirl after Daddy & Mommy had dinner one night at Coyote Rojo (I think that's the name of the place...), and we discovered it kind of tucked back behind the restaurant & surrounding neighborhood...

Gage had a blast!





I ended up getting down there with him, and crawling IN & ON & UNDER the big wooden train with him...
Until I bonked my head, & THIS screw almost tore a hole through my skull.


And of course all of the running around made Gage get hot, so he lost the sweater pretty quickly, and we weren't about to walk back to the car for a t-shirt...



And when it was time to go...Gage had to stop the train.
:)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 6:44 PM , Blogger kristi said...

Rockwall has really grown in the past few years! Looks like a great time.

 
At 7:47 PM , Blogger Stephanie and Jeff Stovall said...

Ok, that first picture is very model-esque! He is such a handsome boy!!!

 
At 6:06 AM , Blogger Zephra said...

Where is this park? Does it only have the train? Cause Zakary and I are always on the lookout for cool parks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home