Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

One Day Last Week....

So...one day last week, I let Gage watch cartoons in the living room after school, while I folded laundry in my room.

I KNEW it got awfully quiet....



Naturally, that didn't last THAT long, but because Gage was sleeping, we cancelled our evening trip to the boat, and just played here at the house when he woke up.
Have I mentioned yet how great it is that he's got little neighborhood friends & there's ALWAYS someone for him to play with?
{Left to Right: B, H, Gage, R. They were pretending to sit there & fish. The street was the water.... B & H are brothers}




Gage has been able to have some boy play, and he's loving H & R.
AND----H & Gage will be going to the same school next year, and be in the same grade. R is one year ahead of them, and he will be at their same school too.
Yaaaay!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:59 AM , Blogger Marni's Organized Mess said...

That is wonderful. I wish we had that many little kids around here!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home