Life Is Just So Daily

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloweens Past...

Oh, how Gage has hated Halloween...until last year.
Last year (2009) was the 1st year that he liked it.
Prior to that, his mentality seemed to be "hey, you parental units tell me 364 days a year not to talk to strangers, and certainly not to accept things like candy from strangers...and you tell me it's rude to just ask for people for candy...but here this ONE day, I'm expected to ring their doorbell, repeat some age-old cliche saying, AND accept candy from a stranger? You guys are nuts."

But...last year that all changed. He liked it last year.

So, in preparation for the upcoming holiday...
I bring you pictures of Halloweens past...



2009: I was Octomom & he was Spider Man.



2008: His costume.



2008: Trick or treating & kind of being okay with it....





















2007: Gage was this "WebMaster" costume...
















2007: Going up to THE house---the one where he screamed at the lady who answered the door, threw his pumpkin-bucket at her, and RAN back to Daddy.






















2006: The zebra. Quite possibly my FAVORITE of his little costumes...























2005: Gage's very first Halloween...Our Baby Bumble Bee {don't judge me in that picture! I JUST.HAD.A.BABY!}

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 7:47 PM , Blogger kristi said...

Cute! Love the Octomom costume!

 
At 4:51 AM , Blogger Sarah Lynn said...

Awww Happy Halloween to Gage! I love your costume from last year!

 
At 5:43 AM , Blogger LauraC said...

Seriously I laughed so hard at that Octomom costume. That is hilarious!


Happy halloween!

 
At 1:32 PM , Blogger beckylbranch said...

I love the Octomom that is rediculous and I LOVE it! He looks precious through the years :)

 
At 1:44 PM , Blogger Judy said...

What a sweet revisit of Halloweens past! Love it! Hope you have a terrific time today!

 
At 9:39 PM , Blogger Marni's Organized Mess said...

First of all, the OctoMom had me busting up laughing!! Second, adorable adorable photos! Third, I totally am judging and I totally think you're hot as ever even just having had a baby.


Marni's Organized Mess is on Facebook now!
http://facebook.com/MarnisOrganizedMess

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home