Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, November 05, 2010

Husband: Read This.

So, people ask me...or my husband in particular.... "What do you want for ___fill in the blank holiday____?"
And I can't usually think of anything.
Or I think of outrageous, lavish things like...a boat.
{BTW: Thanks for the boat, Hubby!}

So, I'm putting this here on my blog because if I don't, I will forget about it...
Here's something I want! A new phatstrap for my camera. I love my current one, but...it's time for a new one. One that's not so WHITE! And I want one that goes well with black or brown... {Like it matters, I know...}

The one I want:



The one I have:



Husband---go to etsy.com, and then type in "phatstraps". It's that simple.
:)

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 10:45 PM , Blogger Marni's Organized Mess said...

I'm not being funny here, but I am so going to copy this and blog my wish list. Like you said, to save it and also, to hopefully have my husband read it.

 
At 8:50 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

I like it!!! I need to start doing this!

 
At 7:41 AM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

That's cute! Does he read your blog?

 
At 11:00 AM , Blogger Heidi said...

Very lovely.

 
At 11:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it! It could not be more clear for him! While you are at it set up a whole Amazon wish list! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home