Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, June 07, 2010

The new bike...

"The bicycle is a curious vehicle. Its passenger is its engine." ~John Howard

Well... I finally got the bicycle....

...mine even has a bell and a basket in the front...

Off we go....

...on our multi-mile bike ride that (1) was a bad idea to think that a 4 year old could & would complete, and (2) was a bad idea b/c I'd owned the bike for a few HOURS. I was soooooooo sore in the saddle the next day! All part of breaking it in, I suppose.
In the end, Gage rode next to Hubby...Hubby had his hand on Gage's back & gently pushed him alongside his own bike until we got back home. Gage really was impressive to go for as long as he did...

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 1:16 PM , Blogger lisa said...

Cute! I would love a bike! Except we are all mountains, and I don't think I could make it much past the drive way. HA!

 
At 2:18 PM , Blogger Papa Bradstein said...

Suh-weet! Glad to welcome you to the cyclist community. Nice work, Gage!

 
At 2:22 PM , Blogger Stephanie and Jeff Stovall said...

So fun!!! I need to see an up close photo of the bike though!!!

 
At 11:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! It's so cute! Maybe next time a shorter ride :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home