Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, May 31, 2010

Aubri's Dance Recital

So, the same Saturday that Melis & Goofball came into town, I was LUCKY enough to attend Aubri's 1st dance recital.

Let me just tell you a few things...
1. I need a girl.
I need the glitter, the butterfly wings, the hairsprayed buns, tulle, the whole 9 yards. I need a girl.
2. Before Nathan & Tera even got to the auditorium, my a$$ was there, saving seats, and damn near crying because it was all just so sparkly sweet. {...and yes, if Nathan reads that, or Tera reads that to Nathan---he'll just laugh at me. It's okay. I'm a girl. I can't help my silly self.}

And so, I present...little Miss Aubri's first official performance...








She eeeeeevent took a few pics with me, even though she was hot, and tired & ready to leave.
:)


...and then it was over.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:58 PM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

And you would certainly be invited to Rachel's recital too but it is SOOOOO far away from your part of the world!!!! We are looking forward to the....drama...OH, I mean, beauty of the night!!! :)

 
At 8:15 AM , Blogger Papa Bradstein said...

You either need a girl or just to come visit 3B.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home