Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, May 31, 2010

Aubri's Dance Recital

So, the same Saturday that Melis & Goofball came into town, I was LUCKY enough to attend Aubri's 1st dance recital.

Let me just tell you a few things...
1. I need a girl.
I need the glitter, the butterfly wings, the hairsprayed buns, tulle, the whole 9 yards. I need a girl.
2. Before Nathan & Tera even got to the auditorium, my a$$ was there, saving seats, and damn near crying because it was all just so sparkly sweet. {...and yes, if Nathan reads that, or Tera reads that to Nathan---he'll just laugh at me. It's okay. I'm a girl. I can't help my silly self.}

And so, I present...little Miss Aubri's first official performance...








She eeeeeevent took a few pics with me, even though she was hot, and tired & ready to leave.
:)


...and then it was over.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:58 PM , Blogger Rikki said...

And you would certainly be invited to Rachel's recital too but it is SOOOOO far away from your part of the world!!!! We are looking forward to the....drama...OH, I mean, beauty of the night!!! :)

 
At 8:15 AM , Blogger Papa Bradstein said...

You either need a girl or just to come visit 3B.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home