Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, May 17, 2010

School: Done!

Well, I graduated.
I did it.
I'm done.
I started when Gage was just a baby, and I'm finally done with grad school.
Wooooooohooooo!!!!




{sorry it's a little blurry}


What was awesome? My little man yelling, "Way to go, Mommy!"
Yes. Awesome.






It was just wonderful.
Wonderful.
I didn't want to go to my own high school graduation...or my undergrad graduation...but this one? This one I wanted to attend. And I did. And it was great to finally mark the END of grad school.

And it was great fun to celebrate with THIS little guy...

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

At 8:15 PM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

I am so very proud of you!!!!! Glad V was there but wish I could have been there....no way that was gonna happen so I didn't even try it....I am just so dang proud! :)

 
At 4:03 AM , Blogger Beth said...

Congratulations.
Frame that picture of you and Gage holding hands. It's beautiful.

 
At 6:10 AM , Blogger LauraC said...

Congrats! That is awesome!!

 
At 7:09 AM , Blogger Just Jiff said...

Congratulations!! Very proud of you! Grad school with a job, husband, and small child at home. Impressive!

And no wonder you're gorgeous - you have beautiful parents!

 
At 8:14 AM , Blogger Zephra said...

And you earned every second of it. I am sooo proud of you. You are growing up so fast.

 
At 3:02 PM , Blogger Sarah Lynn said...

Congratulations!!!

 
At 8:15 PM , Blogger Kate said...

Congratulations!! Those are beautiful pictures.

 
At 8:20 PM , Blogger Melissa Jeffery said...

Congrats! I guess your cap and gown situation was resolved?? Cheers!

 
At 9:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'ms so very proud of you. Its very admiral to finish Grad School among all your thousand other responsibilities.

Great Great pictures! xoxo

 
At 2:28 PM , Blogger Diana Mieczan said...

Ahhhh...Well done:)))))
You look great!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home