Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Darn You AT&T.

I need a new phone.
I tried to get my iphone upgrade yesterday.
I won't be eligible until June 15th.
Ken at the AT&T store can do it 30 days early....but not 31 or more.
Thanks, Ken.
I have my suck-phone for 3 more days.

So, if you've tried calling or texting & I haven't responded in a timely manner---forgive me. I may or may not have gotten the messages.

I can talk on my phone, and then just randomly I lose signal. I have to turn the phone off, leave it off, and then after a few minutes---turn it back on again.
Super-sucky.

I-phone, you will be mine. I'm counting down the days.
I refuse to pay retail for one just to have it early.
I'll wait.
And now, it's only 3 more days.

3 Comments:

At 9:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will love it! I got mine on Sunday. This is love. I never thought I could love a phone but i do! Using it now to leave this comment from the comfort of my bed. Enjoy hope the days fly by.

 
At 4:54 AM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

YAY!!! I am waiting too and mine isn't until November but then again, I do have a better phone than you do! Happy graduation!!!!!

 
At 9:12 AM , Anonymous misguidedmommy said...

REALLY. THREE EXTRA DAYS. FOR FUCKS SAKE JUST BACK DATE THE SHIT OR SOMETHING. WHAT A DICK FUCK.

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE WHEN YOU GET IT DOWNLOAD THE WORDS WITH FRIENDS FREE AP SO I CAN CREAM YOU IN SCRABBLE K

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home