Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Let's talk swimsuits....

...okay, so it's that time of year.
The time of year when all the women's magazines on the stands print articles about this style and that, and how to find the best swimsuit if..
...you want to minimize your thighs...
...or enhance your cleavage...
...or cover your entire ass...
...or look thinner...

Um...so, really, which category should one pick?
Where the f*ck is the swimsuit that will minimize my thighs, enhance my breasts, cover my ass, make me look thinner, and cook my flippin' dinner?
Hmmmmm?
Now THERE's an article I'd freakin' read.

I'm just sayin'.

On the upside: Spanx is now making swimsuits. {Ahhhh, my faith in humanity is restored!}

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 6:45 PM , Blogger lisa said...

I don't know, but when you find that suit totally hook me up!

 
At 7:40 AM , Blogger JoAnna said...

First, I am right there with you on the swimsuit thing. We are going to the ocean for vac this year and I hate how I look in one. Second, Thank you for the info about Spanx making one. They may be my only hope!

 
At 5:12 AM , Blogger Judy said...

We have to have "special" suits here. Well, the "we" being "me". (apparently I'm on a quote "thing" these days, hahaha). Schlitterbahn has certain restrictions on my bathingsuitness. Must be shorts, two-piece, and ample coverage for all those awkward positions you find yourself in when hauling said large butt out of the tubes!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home