Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Done & Done.

I'm done with my "revisions" for my mega-paper (thesis-equivalent).
I need to print it out in the morning & hand it in.

I'm done with my presentation in my other class. Only thing remaining: quiz for evening 4/28; final next week.

Internship: have some lose ends to tie up. As far as home visits go---I'm pretty much done. I have two more that I need to go see, but the rest of my open cases just need to be tied up. That's typing. I can handle that.
I'm going to stay on there as a volunteer even after I graduate. I've enjoyed my experiences there...

And so---graduation in just a few weeks. Thank goodness.

In other news: Gage has been running fever since Sunday late afternoon/evening. Hubby's back at work this week. Hurts him to sit for that long, but he's been a trooper. Mowed the yard this weekend. FYI: no, the lawn mower doesn't work exactly like a vacuum, and so the corners of the yard are a b*tch to mow.
What else?
We're out of coffee filters.
That's about all I've got.

TTFN.

*************
Addendum: right after I hit "post," Gage started throwing up & c/o his mouth hurting.

Hmmm....a stomach virus & the coxsackie virus??? Maybe???
Poor Buddy!

Please tell me that it's not contagious, whatever it is....

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 4:55 AM , Blogger Beth said...

It never ends at your home!
Congrats on almost being there re: school...!

 
At 7:34 AM , Blogger Just Jiff said...

Ah, the daily drama of being a mom and wife. I have it too. :)

I hope your husband's back heals quickly. That has to be awfully painful. :(

Gagie poo... sick kiddos are sad. I think kids shouldn't get sick til they're teenagers.

And C O N G R A T S on your upcoming graduation!!! You're amazing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home