Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, April 18, 2010

It's a Major Award! ...followed by the indoor germ-a-palooza!

Okay, so last Friday evening, I got this award thing at school.

Luckily for me, Gage snapped a few pics.
AND---I even have a head in a few of them.



What did we do after that to celebrate???
Um---Chuck E. Cheese's, of course.
{Because CLEARLY every student over the age of 30 wants to celebrate his or her success at the indoor germ-a-palooza. Where else can you leave a piece of half eaten cheese pizza on the edge of an air hockey table & just walk away?[and by "half-eaten," I mean the cheese topping was methodically chewed off by some 3 foot picky eater]}

Okay, Okay, I complain a lot....but we really DID all have a good time.




(very serious for his horse riding expedition)





A good time was had by all.
And, Gage got to stay out in public until 10 o'clock (gasp!), and we even stayed awake at home until after 11 o'clock. Whooohooo. Big night!

:)

On the downside: right after work on Friday, I went to the campus bookstore to get my graduation clothing, and I'll be darned if I wasn't just a few minutes late. Ugh. So, I will have to try & get it Monday....

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 8:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award! It's so cute he took the pics! :)

 
At 11:56 AM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

I love your shirt!! Congratulations, too!

 
At 10:06 AM , Blogger mpotter said...

way to go!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home